Auch dieses Jahr findet wieder die Konferenz der PROMIS Health Organization statt und Projekte rund um PROMIS können vorgestellt werden. Anbei der Call for Abstracts:
We would like to invite you, your fellow faculty and students to join us for the 5th annual PROMIS® Health Organization (PHO) conference, Catch the Wave: PROMIS Clinical and Methodology Advances. The conference will focus on the use of PROMIS® health measures by researchers, clinicians and health administrators who are using PROMIS® to incorporate the patient’s voice in evaluating and improving health outcomes. Researchers from around the globe will share best practices for the development, translation, evaluation, and utilization of the PROMIS®. We welcome your help spreading the word and sharing this email.
The PROMIS Health Organization (PHO) conference following the ISOQOL conference will take place on 24-25 October at the Kona Kai Resort, in San Diego, California. Abstracts may be submitted through April 30. Please visit the PHO Conference website for more information and abstract formatting details: Catch the wave: PHO conference 2019.
Abstracts must be received no later than Midnight (CDT –USA) MONDAY, April 30.
Possible topics include:
1) Using PROMIS in Clinical Settings and Clinical Populations;
2) Using PROMIS to assess the Quality of Care;
3) Using PROMIS in Clinical Trials;
4) Using PROMIS for screening, diagnosis, prognosis and prediction;
5) Translation and Cross-Cultural Validation of PROMIS measures;
6) Extending the Reach and Relevance of PROMIS Item Banks;
7) Interpreting PROMIS scores to improve management and outcomes;
8) Use of PROMIS with other PRO instruments.
See sample abstracts from last year’s conference Journal of Patient Reported Outcomes: 2018 PHO Conference Abstract
Email abstracts to Juliefirstname.lastname@example.org